TakeAnother5 Podcast Episode #33 - Author Donna Jodhan
About This Episode:
Section 1: Kitchen Corner:
Section 2: TakeAnother5 With Technology:
Section 3: The 5 Minute Mystery:
Section 4: In The End Zone With The Entrepreneur:
Section 5: Staying Ahead of Bullies and Scams:
We start this weeks episode with excitement for the fact we are now in Season 2.
1:13, Learn who Donna is,
1:40, Is the TakeAnother5 Podcast a good listen for you? Find out if it is.
4:08, What is the TakeAnother5 Podcast all about?
4:58, What segments we have in this podcast.
6:10, Donna thanks her podcast producer.
6:52, Donna thanks her podcast marketer, Michael Babcock
7:05, This week’s brain teaser:
7:50, Take Another 5 Kitchen Corner
This week’s bonus can be found at the link mentioned at the end of this episode.
9:19, Bavarian meatballs ingredients
10:26, Bavarian meatballs Instructions
12:57, Take Another 5 With Technology
13:19, Donna introduces us to the HearPlanet: Audio Guide to the World
14:44, TakeAnother5 Time Savers and Problem Poppers
Get this week’s bonus via the link mentioned at the end of this episode.
15:14, what you will get out of this segment.
15:30, Uses for olive oil
19:47, TakeAnother5 In The End Zone With The entrepreneur
Get 10 minutes free with Donna, visit the link mentioned at the end of this weeks episode.
19:18, how to start a Personal assistant business
21:56, TakeAnother5 Beat the bullies and scams
22:22, Beware of those online shopping sites.
23:20, When a kid beats a cat or dog with a stick, that is an example of a bully in the making.
Learn more in Donna’s Campaign Against bullying, (Cab)
24:22, Donna stops to thank you for listening.
The special announcement can be heard at 25:22.
Download this week’s bonuses
Conclusion and Contact Information
If you enjoyed this weeks episode, and would like to get in contact with Donna, then you can do so with any of the following contact methods.
Uses For Olive Oil
1. Shave. Olive oil can provide a closer shave when used in place of shaving cream.
2. Shine stainless steel. Many cleaning standbys, such as ammonia, can dull and even corrode chrome and stainless steel. Olive oil, however, is a safe and effective shining agent.
3. Remove eye makeup. Dab a little olive oil under the eyes and rinse off with a washcloth.
4. Prevent wax from sticking to a candle holder. Rub a thin coat of olive oil on the base of the holder before inserting a candle. Dripped wax should peel away easily.
5. Care for your pet. Add 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon olive oil to your cat's food to help prevent hair balls.
6. Moisturize cuticles. Apply a small amount of olive oil to the nail beds.
7. Treat dry skin. Rub a thin layer of olive oil over the skin after a shower or a waxing.
8. Unstick a zipper. Using a Q-tip, apply a drop of olive oil to lubricate the teeth. (Avoid touching the fabric.) The zipper should move up and down freely.
9. Dust wooden furniture. Apply a bit of olive oil to a cloth and wipe.
10. Silence squeaky doors. Lubricate hinges by applying a small dab of olive oil to a cloth, then wiping the top of the hinges so that the oil runs down the sides.
Recipe: Brandied Fruit Balls
2 1/2 cups vanilla wafer crumbs
In large bowl, stir together all ingredients, except powdered sugar; mix until well blended. Using about 1 teaspoonful of dough, roll into balls. Coat with powdered sugar or flaked coconut. Place on waxed paper-lined baking sheets. Refrigerate 2 hours.
Contact Author Donna Jodhan:
If you would like to ask me a question on this week's topic in our "In the End Zone with the Entrepreneur" segment, please send your email to TakeAnother5@DonnaJodhan.com and I would be delighted to respond.
If you would like to receive 10 free minutes of my time, please include your phone number within the email and a good time to call and I would be happy to connect with you via voice.
Author Donna Jodhan